Friday, January 2, 2009

New year...New beginnings

Well, well, well...its 2009 and what a road it has been! This is my first blog so please bear with me lol! It's so weird because every new year I take time to look back at my life and although it has been a bumpy ride, I wouldn't change it for the world!

*****************************************************************************************************************

BREAKING NEWS:



LAUREN IS OFFICIALLY STEPPING OUT OF HER COMFORT ZONE!! Wow....



On January 10, 2009 I will be auditioning for BET's Sunday Best! Goodness...



Now for those of you who know me, I love to sing! Especially when I am doing it for the Lord, but....the "American Idol-esque" type of show usually is not my cup of tea.

Well guess what? When God says he is going to do something for you (and he has said, and confirmed it!) it may come in a way you never imagined! I feel like it is part of the calling God put on my life...to help win MY generation!



Regardless of the outcome this is an experience that was handed to me that I can't pass up! (Thanks Aunt G lol)



KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS!!!!!

************************************************************************************



Well I guess that is all for now...hmmm...these blogs are kinda addictive...

I may be back sooner than later!



Live the Lifestyle!!



La

2 comments:

  1. good luck sis. you will do fine. just continue to reach for your goals and strive for what you have a passion for. if this is where God wants you it is already done. I will be cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete