Monday, March 9, 2009



Ahhhh Hell!!! Thanks Kim for reminding me that I have one of these! lol....

Soooooo....what have you missed since the last time I had a post??










I TURNED 25!! Chea....

I RECEIVED SOME MIGHTY WORDS FROM ABOVE!!! Lol...no...really...




LOST SOME FRIENDS, GAINED NO NEW ONES....AND I AM PERFECTLY OKAY WITH BOTH OF THOSE STATEMENTS...Chea...lol...or in the words of "what's his name" Yuuuulllleeeeeeee........






**made a crucial realization that some people will never change and dumb shit attracts dumb shit...go figure! I feel bad for those who have NO lives so must continually put themselves in my life for some sort of wierd, sick entertainment**...just my thoughts




Ummm I feel like I'm growing..... forward progress is the key, right?

I keep constantly reminding myself of certain points from the message Bishop Allen Wiggins preached for our Pioneer Day 23....

*Release and Reach...STRETCH!!!

*Remember to forget

- When you remember to forget, its not that you have actually forgotten the situation...it just no longer has control over you!

Now that definitely can, will, and DID preach!!



Its heading into the 2nd quarter of the year......09 has already been a trip! Let's see what He has in store for the rest of it!!


Life is a ride...enjoy it, but don't get lost in it...






And I would now like to leave you with a quote from my favo of all time...Jay-Z. I LOVE this statement because he put into words how I feel about 95% of the time:






“I’m a mirror…If you’re cool with me, I’m cool with you, and the exchange starts. What you see is what you reflect. If you don’t like what you see, then you’ve done something. If I’m standoffish, that’s because you are.”







Peace and Blessings,



La

No comments:

Post a Comment